Edulcor family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://edulcorfamily.forumotion.com

introduce yourself  Empty introduce yourself

Sat 23 Sep 2023 - 18:03
What's your name?
where are you from?
let us know you.
introduce yourself to the rest of the family Cool
CaptainFragMaster

introduce yourself  Empty Re: introduce yourself

Sun 24 Sep 2023 - 0:13
Ahoy, fellow gamers! I'm CaptainFragMaster, the scourge of digital seas. When I'm not looting chests or making my ship dance the high waves in Sea of Thieves, I'm making headshots rain in any FPS game. Arrr, ye better have your sea legs ready! Razz
PixelPuzzlerPro

Sun 24 Sep 2023 - 0:15
Greetings, gamers! I'm PixelPuzzlerPro, the grandmaster of brain teasers. Whether it's solving intricate puzzles in Portal or crafting redstone contraptions in Minecraft, my gaming journey is all about challenging the intellect. You can call me the riddle maestro!
AstroWarrior87

Sun 24 Sep 2023 - 0:17
Hey there, space cadets! AstroWarrior87 reporting in. When I'm not exploring the cosmos in Elite Dangerous, I'm defending the galaxy from alien invasions in XCOM. My aim is true, and my spacesuit is shiny. Let's blast off together!
MageMischief

Sun 24 Sep 2023 - 0:20
Greetings, mortals! I am MageMischief, a spell-slinging, staff-wielding conjurer in RPGs. My spells are wicked, and my magical pets are cuter than your average dragons. Time to embark on a quest to save the world (or just cause a little chaos)!

What a Face Laughing Very Happy cheers Basketball cherry
SpeedDemonSupreme

Sun 24 Sep 2023 - 0:23
Vroom, vroom, fellow gamers! I'm SpeedDemonSupreme, the speedster on wheels. Racing games are my domain, and I leave tire marks that would make Vin Diesel jealous. Nitro, drift, repeat – that's the motto!
JungleExplorerJane

Sun 24 Sep 2023 - 0:26
I'm JungleExplorerJane, and you can often find me deep in the heart of the wilderness in open-world games. I'm all about finding hidden treasures, solving ancient mysteries, and collecting all the in-game plants (who needs potions, right?) Very Happy

StarshipCommanderX

Sun 24 Sep 2023 - 0:31
Greetings, commanders! I'm StarshipCommanderX, and my favorite genre is strategy. Cool

Whether it's commanding fleets in Stellaris or plotting political intrigue in Crusader Kings, my goal is galactic domination.

All hail the empire! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
https://edulcorfamily.forumotion.com

Sun 24 Sep 2023 - 0:33
whaow Very Happy I see that we have very motivated guys here! Very Happy wether you can reply to this topic without being members, pleaser register to become members and access to opportunities Laughing

Thank you!
Jonathan

Sun 24 Sep 2023 - 0:45
I'm Jonathan, coming from Benin. I love almost All kind of games, wether they are 2D or 3D games.

Glad to be here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum